Constantine Group Limited’s Privacy Notice
“Constantine Group”, “Constantine”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Constantine Group Limited.
Constantine Group Limited is registered in the UK (00649369) and our address is River Court, Mill Lane, Godalming GU7 1EZ, UK
Constantine recognises and respects the importance of data privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We may collect information including your name, postal address, email address, other contact information, IP addresses and other personal data. Our website is intended for a general audience, and Constantine does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years. We process personal data for the provision of Constantine services and and to accommodate your requests and inquiries.
Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside Constantine without your consent.
You may update, change or opt for removal of information registered or stop receiving our communications by using the details in the following Contact Us section.
Our website may contain links to other third party websites. Constantine is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third party websites.
We are entitled to use your personal data in these ways because:
- we need to do so in order to perform our contractual obligations with you;
- we have obtained your consent;
- we have legal and regulatory obligations that we have to discharge;
- we may need to in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings; or
- the use of your personal data as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or the legitimate interests of one or more of our affiliates), such as:
- allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
- maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures; and
- monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials
If your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area, for reasons such as data storage, we shall ensure that any transfer of personal data is compliant with data protection law.
Retention of personal data
How long we hold your personal data for will vary. The retention period will be determined by various criteria including:
- the purpose for which we are using it – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and
- legal obligations – laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal data.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them by visiting: www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.
Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here:
For Mozilla, a help guide is available here:
For Chrome, a help guide is available here:
For Safari, a help guide is available here:
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal data that we hold about you.
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which we hold about you;
- the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) to do so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive some personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit that data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal data which you have provided to us;
- the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- the right to object to, and the right to request that we restrict, our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to continue processing your personal data and/or to refuse that request; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator (details of which are provided below) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the Contact Us section below. You can find out more information about your rights by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office, or by searching their website at htps://ico.org.uk/.
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact a member of our team or our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by emailing, writing or calling us:
Constantine Group Limited
Name of data protection officer:
River Court, Mill Lane, Godalming, GU7 1EZ
01483 412 060